Re: recover memory
- From: Ron Martell <ron.martell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:43:59 -0700
may <may@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recenty checked my memory (physical) its like 1/2 used up. how can i
recover the memory?
Are you concerned about memory (RAM) or storage (space on your hard
New hard drives are cheaper than dirt so if you are filling yours up
then consider purchasing a second hard drive and having that installed
in your computer and using it to provide additional storage space.
RAM exists to be used, and unused RAM should more appropriately be
described as "useless RAM" because that is what it actually
represents, RAM for which Windows has so far been totally unable to
find any beneficial use for.
Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2006)
On-Line Help Computer Service
Syberfix Remote Computer Repair
"Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference
has never been in bed with a mosquito."
- Prev by Date: Re: Access denied
- Next by Date: Re: INTERNET SHORTCUT ON DESKTOP
- Previous by thread: Re: Due to an unidentified problem windows cannot display windows
- Next by thread: Re: recover memory