Re: System Restore won't start

Hi,

Reinstalling System Restore should fix this.

Tips Fixes & FAQs : How do I reinstall System Restore?
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/tips.html#ReinstallSR

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

RBT wrote:
I tried to run system restore and it says, System Restore Application
has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience. It also gives Me the option to send error report
which I have a few times. If I try to access it from the system
properties window, it says Run a DLL as an App has encountered a
problem and needs to close, also giving Me the option to send an
error report. When I try to close system properties it says, End
program - rundll32.exe this program is not responding. I click end
now and it just sits there with an hourglass and after a few minutes
closes. I don't know when this problem started because haven't
checked system restore for a while. I am running XP Pro SP2 Retail.

.