Re: Disable cache of the browser

For general info, Opera 8.52+ has an option to "Turn Off' all
disk caching.

"bionicthumb" <bionicthumb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What makes you think the problem is related to the browser cache? You can
clear the Internet Explorer cache by clicking on Tools->"Internet
Options..."
and then on the [Delete Files...] button under "Temporary Internet Files".
Click [OK].

You can also force the browser to check for a new page each time you visit
web site by clicking on Tools->"Internet Options..." and then on the
[Settings...] button under "Temporary Internet Files".
Select the "Every visit to the page" radio button.

It is not possible to completely disable the browser cache.

"Qnguyen" wrote:

I set up a website using a IP address defined by DNS on my server. then I
can
not browse this website on my computer desktop. It is sucessful to browse
on
another computer. I think the problem with my cache set up for my
browser.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

.