Re: Redo shortcut key?
- From: "Bill" <intelpentiumpeglegnewsmicrosoftcom>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 07:43:16 -0400
I know the ctrl-z is the Undo shortcut key but what about a Redo shortcut
key? In most cases the keymatic feature will kick in and Undo way past
desired restarting point.
ctrl-y is common. But sometimes not implemened in many programs.
Sure 'nough works in OE... Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: good alg.exe deleted
- Next by Date: Re: My C: drive's free space is automatically decreasing!!!...please help-Urgent
- Previous by thread: Re: Redo shortcut key?
- Next by thread: any way to view the data of the registry from an old hard drive?