Re: Unable to view some gif images on web pages

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

Image Files Do Not Appear When You View a Web Page with Internet Explorer 6
SP1:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=817177

Red X:
http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/51.html

--
Regards,

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

"Lynne" <Lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi
Lost the ability to view some gif images on some web pages.
Some I am able to view but others are just boxes with a cross in them.
Any help on how I could get them back to normal would be great, I have tried
everything.
--
Thanks
Lynne

  • Re: Photos wont load on IE webpages
    ... Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer ... Image Files Do Not Appear When You View a Web Page with Internet Explorer 6 SP1: ... Some photos won't load on IE webpages. ...
  • Re: Im unable to open attachments sent to my Hotmail account.
    ... Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer ... Image Files Do Not Appear When You View a Web Page with Internet Explorer 6 ... How to make a good newsgroup post: ...
  • Re: pictures not showing up
    ... Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer ... Image Files Do Not Appear When You View a Web Page with Internet Explorer 6 ...
  • Re: Little red "x"
    ... Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer ... Image Files Do Not Appear When You View a Web Page with Internet Explorer 6 ...
  • [NT] Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (MS06-072)
    ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer ... Script Error Handling Memory Corruption Vulnerability - ... compromised Web sites and Web sites that accept or host ...
    (Securiteam)