Re: Can/How transfer XP to a new computer?
- From: Alias <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:07:09 +0100
Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
You spent all that money building a new computer
and now you are considering skimping on the
operating system....really doesn't make much sense.
Microsoft Windows XP Home With SP2 - OEM
Not wanting to pay twice for the same thing doesn't make sense to you? Are you rich, stupid or both?
MS rule that only one copy of XP per computer is greedy. No wonder Gates is the richest man in the world. Being as I have no choice, I only have one per computer but the idea of "renting" software is a scam. The fact that no retail store says you are buying a license and, instead, says you are buying software is not exactly truth in advertising and 99% of the people think they're buying just that, software as advertised.
The fact that you *approve* of this scam is pitiful.
Use the "Reply to Sender" feature of your news reader program to email me.
Utiliza "Responder al Remitente" para enviarme un mail.
- Prev by Date: Re: Permissions/Security Question
- Next by Date: Re: Slow Login to Domain
- Previous by thread: Re: Can/How transfer XP to a new computer?
- Next by thread: Re: Can/How transfer XP to a new computer?