Re: New hard drive
- From: "Ron Sommer" <rsommer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:12:15 -0600
I would disconnect the power cable from the slave drive.
Try booting to the XP CD and see if the wireless mouse and keyboard work.
"Jim" <jmcconaughey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'll be reinstalling Windows XP Home.
"dave xnet" <davexnet02DEL@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 20:22:04 GMT, "Jim" <jmcconaughey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I need to replace my primary hard drive. Do I need to take the slave outAre you reinstalling windows on the new drive or are you
when I format the new drive, or is it OK to leave it in since there will
be an OS on it? Also, does anyone have any experience with doing this
a wireless keyboard and mouse? Will I need a "wired" setup to get going?
"ghosting" your old to the new?
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange POST remark
- Next by Date: Re: should I install XP 64 bits?
- Previous by thread: Re: New hard drive
- Next by thread: RE: My Computer Died This Morning...