Local Settings/Temp folder

Can you just erase all the files/folders in your Local Settings/Temp
folder?

Can you also just erase any files ending in .tmp?

  • Some expert comment please
    ... i looks in a catalog för files ending on .tmp ... and erase them, could make it on 1 line ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: remote view
    ... insert into tmp values ... erase "tmp.dbc" ... > issue the REQUERY. ... >> when i pass value in a variable wich is as a parameter in view ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • CD-RW Erase
    ... I am unable to erase my CD-RW's. ... I see there are instructions on how to do ... I am running Windows ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DS9 and the Boy Who Cried Wolf
    ... Showing off Star Trek geekiness. ... Must erase all records...! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.media.tv.sf.startrek)
  • How to get rid of auto saved address in IE?