jerky scrolling/dragging

i just fromatted and reinstalled xp.. however whenever i drag a window, or
scroll a page on the desktop or on the internet the movement is all jerky and
not smooth.

ANY help PLEASE!!!

mal

  • Re: Drag-and-Dropping a link to an Address Bar fails when from OE
    ... link from OE (Restricted Sites) to IE (Internet zone). ... Additional restrictions to Drag and Drop were introduced in MS05-008 and ... > It still works from the body of an *IE* window. ...
  • Cocoa/Objective-C Question
    ... provided good advice for myself and others to use, ... It consists of a window with shapes that you can draw inside ... click and drag a shape, it does not automatically scroll ... if I click inside the shape and drag the mouse down below ...
    (comp.sys.mac.programmer.help)
  • BUG?? CScrollView and/or Scroll Bars? Confirm???
    ... Full Window Drag Enabled ... CScrollView::OnInitDialog to set the scroll size to 1000. ... mousing over the horizontal scroll bar no longer works correctly either... ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Internet Explorer
    ... Richard Miller wrote: ... How do I open the Internet and have it maximized ... Drag a small window to near full-screen and close it while ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: jerky scrolling/dragging
    ... Alias ... however whenever i drag a window, ... > scroll a page on the desktop or on the internet the movement is all jerky ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)