Re: CD Burner Program

Did you actually copy the files onto the hard drive then burning those
copies onto the CD? As someone else said earlier, don't try and burn
directly from the camera onto the CD, the data transfer might not be quick
enough and will give you buffer-underruns. You always copy the files from
the camera into an empty folder onto the PC hard drive, then burn THIS COPY.

.