Re: Remove "Control Panel" from "My Computer" in Windows Explorer

Wesley,

You'd think that would do the trick, but it seems to have no effect at all.
So far I have been unable to detect a pattern. Sometimes it's shown,
sometimes it's not. I have to switch back and forth between 800 x 600 and
1024 x 768 and it's not consistent when it shows and when it doesn't, whether
I reboot or not.

.