FOUND.002

I have noticed that I have some folders on my C dirve that includes some
folders such as FOUND.00, FOUND.001, FOUND.002 and so on. I noticed one of
the folder is over 2 GB. What are these folders? Are they system files? Can I
delet them?

many thanks.

  • RE: Installed Windows XP twice (inadvertantly)...
    ... Create a folder, ... Drag windows.0 into this folder ... > delete W.0 but I keep getting a message saying the system files are in use ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Select all files with particular attribute set ?
    ... system files) within a folder and subfolders? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: East Asian Language
    ... folder options to see hidden and system folders. ... "Hide protected operating system files " ... >> Best of Luck, ... >> Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ...
  • Re: East Asian Language
    ... i have been doing your instruction. ... folder options to see hidden and system folders. ... "Hide protected operating system files " ... Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ...
  • RE: newfolder.exe containment procedure
    ... but what is it upto in the background? ... File Size equals 208Kb, uses a folder Icon the same name as parent folder, ... Ensure you set the PC to show hidden and system files and file extensions. ... delete the dormant virus files. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)