Re: invalid boot.ini

You need to set your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive as first or second boot device
in the BIOS.

1. Configure the computer to start from the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. For
information about how to do this, see your computer documentation, or
contact your computer manufacturer.
"Invalid Boot.ini" or "Windows could not start" error messages when you
start your computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330184

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.