Type: REG_EXPAND_SZ
Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Desktop

Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu

Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs

Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data

Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Templates

Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites

Type: REG_EXPAND_SZ
Data: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Documents

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"-Adam.D" wrote:
| So here's my problem, (I tried MS Support, but since my OS is OEM, they
won't
| give me any support...), My 'All Programs' menu won't open. I have never
had
| this problem before, but all of a sudden it stopped working. I even right
| clicked 'All Programs' and clicked explore, but it showed the following
path:

| C:\Documents and Settings\Denise\Steve
|
| Which makes absolutely no sense, because Denise and Steve both are users
of
| this P.C., yet neither of them have this problem. My username is Adam, so
| guess the question is, where is this info stored?? And why did it change??
|
| If anyone knows [what i am guessing to be a registry key] how to help,
drop
| me a line, because i am out of ideas...
|
| p.s. I can't even install anything now, because it will give me a[n]
| (non-skippable) error saying it can't access the 'All Programs' menu.

  • Re: W2k
    ... Regards, ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Scheduler Running When Not Logged In Questions
    ... Regards, ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: cannot empty clipboard
    ... Regards, ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Installing SP4
    ... Regards, ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Computer Crashes!