IE Script Errors, Missing Images
- From: "tworupes" <tworupes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:55:25 -0700
I am at my wits end. I have asked other forums for advice, followed it and
haven't gotten anywhere.
The problem is: I continually get the following error...
Internet Explorer Script Error
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: No such interface supported
Further, on just about every page I go to, images are missing. All I see is
a blank box with the red x in the upper corner. It's causing problems when I
need to download something, because I can't see any button to push.
I ran sfc /scannow and let it fix everything, updated my java script,
turned off my hardware acceleration, and a few more things I just can't put
my finger on right now.
Could this be some type of security setting? Or, am I missing part of some
I'd welcome any/all suggestions. I'm getting so frustrated!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Can a file's date be changed without re-save?
- Next by Date: RE: start up problem
- Previous by thread: Visual volume indicator
- Next by thread: Re: IE Script Errors, Missing Images