Re: Recycle Bin
- From: "big jim" <jims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:10:56 -0600
I notice that if I disconnect the external hard drive the recycle bin
problems go away.
"big jim" <jims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I ready tried that and it didnt work.
> Jim S
> "S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Replace/Repair the Recycle Bin (Line 64)
>> ssg MS-MVP
>> big jim wrote:
>>> When I click on the recycle bin icon on the desktop it takes more then
>>> 30 seconds to open and show the list of files deleted. I notice that
>>> the orange light on my External drive (K) lights up at the same time
>>> even thought the recycle bin size is set at 0%. It is scanning the
>>> external drive (K) which is slowing down the opening of the recycle bin
>>> which it never did before. I have XP home. How do I fix this? It
>>> never used to be this way.
- Prev by Date: Re: Physical Drive Addresses
- Next by Date: failure to connect XP Home computers on peer2peer LAN
- Previous by thread: Re: Recycle Bin
- Next by thread: Re: Recycle Bin