Re: Problem located with msconfig...how to delete?
- From: "WTC" <bcrawfordjr(remove)@hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:06:16 -0700
"Dan" <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "WTC" wrote:
>> "Dan" <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >I have an error message at startup ".dll file not found". Using
>> >msconfig, I
>> > was able to startup selectively by unchecking that string. How do I
>> > locate
>> > and delete that string so I can go back to General (not selective)
>> > startup?
>> To remove disabled items from the startup list in msconfig delete
>> unwanted subkeys of
>> You must edit the registry. Start>Run and type regedit. Then navigate
>> those keys listed above.
> Checked both - the folders are empty save for the (default). Now what?
That should have done the trick. Is there still an unchecked item in
MsConfig under Startup?
- Prev by Date: Re: System file checker is asking for pro CD when I have home
- Next by Date: Re: Cannot startup
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem located with msconfig...how to delete?
- Next by thread: Re: Problem located with msconfig...how to delete?