Re: when i right click and select properties, nothing happens

like on the desktop, i right-click and select properties, which normally
would show up with screen saver, background, etc. unfortunately nothing
happens when i select properties

"T. Waters" wrote:

> Properties of what, specifically?
>
> "Daniel" <Daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > what can i do about this problem? i click properties and absolutely
> nothing
> > happens
> > why?
> > i am using windows xp home, dell 4600 dimension desktop

  • when i right click and select properties, nothing happens
    ... i am using windows xp home, dell 4600 dimension desktop ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • How do I plug in my phone headset without ....
    ... having to take the plug out of where my speakers are plugged? ... On a Dell ... Dimension desktop ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Laptop wont power save screen
    ... using a Dell C640 with WinXP. ... > Don't use a screen saver, just set the monitor to power down after a ... last Dell lappy I had did and a Toshiba lappy that I have did. ...
  • Re: Ideas on screen saver oddity
    ... The screen saver does not work when you use a Wireless Optical Desktop mouse ... If the article applies, Dell was right, it's a Dell software problem. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Any other registry keys to search for? ...
  • blank screen doesnt turn of LCD light
    ... I've got FC2 on a Dell D400 laptop, and have set the screen saver ... LCD backlight remains on. ...
    (Fedora)