when i right click and select properties, nothing happens

what can i do about this problem? i click properties and absolutely nothing
happens
why?
i am using windows xp home, dell 4600 dimension desktop

  • Cant open e-mail attachments
    ... I have a new Dell with windows XP and I have never used XP before. ... When I try to open an attachment in outlook express this box pops up ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • HP laserjet 1100 will not print on new PC, fine on old PC
    ... New dell 4700 with XP will not print to HP laserjet 1100. ... If I use the same printer and cable on my old PC, Windows ME, it works fine. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Moving Hard Drives from one PC to another
    ... with the operating system intact to replace the current drive on the ... Is this possible or will I need to reformat the Dell drive and reinstall ... Windows XP? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New Dell PC w/XP Home - How to Upgrade to Pro?
    ... > If you actually have a need for Windows XP Pro on the new system then ... > you should have ordered it from Dell that way. ... I just don't like the idea of buying yet another copy Windows XP ... Prev by Date: ...
  • How do I plug in my phone headset without ....
    ... having to take the plug out of where my speakers are plugged? ... On a Dell ... Dimension desktop ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)