Dual Boot NT-XP Pro

From: Honus on the Sound (HonusontheSound_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/12/05

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:25:01 -0800

I seem to be stumped setting up a dual-boot scenario. Yeah, I know, but I
gotta do it. On a drive with NT 4 w/SP6a installed, I have installed XP Pro
on a new partition on the same drive. The install of XP (w/SP2) went just
fine. I could successfully boot either OS 'n all was right with the world.
Somewhere along the line I could no longer boot to NT 4 as it came up with a
BSOD (even in VGA mode). I had activated XP and performed all updades. No
big deal as XP continues to boot 'n run just fine. I just can't get NT to
boot. What gives? Is there a work-around? Do I need to re-do this
installation with a trick 'r two up my sleeve? Help Mr. Wizard!!!!