Re: Add printer wizard not responding

From: Venger (venger_at_augustmail.com)
Date: 01/20/05

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:53:44 GMT

Perhaps a Policy from the 2003 Server disabling the Add Printer Wizard?

You likely have only one local printer, correct? Does this appear in
application printer applets? But not in the Printer Control Panel applet? Go
to View in the applet and change it to list or details, change the view...

I think you likely need a new computer guy...

Venger