Nvidia Folder

From: manu08 (manu08_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/24/04

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:51:02 -0800

I have a nvidia folder in c: which consists of every single driver i install.
So it's got the files of the factory driver which was installed (52.16) till
the latest (66.93). Is it safe to delete the previous driver files? My 56.72
driver files are in the folder nvidia itself, not in a seperate folder
itself, like the driver files for 66.93 are in the folder
c:--->NVIDIA--->Win2KXP----->66.93 where as 56.72 driver files are in the
folder c:---->NVIDIA
Is it safe to delete all the files and folders other than 66.93?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: using oemui.dll on NT4.0
    ... The fact that some of the files are copied to the w32x86 folder instead of ... I suggest that you try installing the vanilla oemui driver from the ... DDK first to try to isolate the root cause. ... > I created a driver install disk with the following files: ...
  • deskjet 920c
    ... HR> Open the folder local system and inside it the folder printer. ... HR> If your printer is not listed you'll need to install the driver HR> ... the printer object shows the 920c graphic, ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: NDIS Miniport NIC Loads, But No TCP/IP
    ... Then there are lots of OID ... The Windows network entry says the driver is working but there ... If you don't really want to install the full checked build on your system, ... Copy the i386 folder within this folder to a ...
  • Re: Install USb device on Windows folder
    ... you can use it for your driver. ... Yes After the Reboot I have the Flash Disk but I can't install all drivers ... I have to make a copy to Windows Folder. ... I installed a USB device and it works well but when I reboot my WinCE I ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Found new hardware
    ... Once agreed to install the printer again and that made a copy in the Printers and Faxes folder by the name HD DeskJet 710C. ... The solution with the Samsung was to download the drivers for a Lexmark 210, unzip them to a folder and when the New Hardware wizard appears, point it at that folder. ... First I deleted the printer and then I reinstalled the driver from the CD that came with the printer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)