Re: How to password protect folder?

From: NobodyMan (none_at_none.net)
Date: 10/30/04

Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:02:02 -0400

Why would you need to create new users or roles? The users you have
created already exist; all you have to do is add them to the access
list for the share in question and assign what permissions you want
them to have (takes about two seconds), and remove anybody from the
list that you don't want to give access to.