Re: Windows Installer setup error message

From: danusa (danusa_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/21/04

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:53:02 -0700

I tried to reconstruct the problem. The error details are in german:
"Fehlercode: -5009 : 0x80041f42
Fehlerinformationen:
*C:\Programme\Gemeinsame
Dateien\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\0701\Intel32\ctor.dll
>Include\CoCreate.cpp (41)
>Kernel\Component.cpp (863)
>Kernel\CABFile.cpp (263)
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1611)
pAPP:Ulead AC-3 PowerPack
PVENDOR:Ulead Systems
PGUID:5C4A3DD5-CF22-486F-AF90-7681AABB2E89
$7.1.100.1248
@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 6.0.2900.2180"
Any idea how I could get around this problem ?
Thanks