Re: Is it badly written?

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (
Date: 09/19/04

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:39:32 -0500

Scan your PC for the presence of viruses and spyware:

Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of spyware:

Symantec Security Check

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites

Perform some routine maintenance:

Description of the Disk Cleanup Tool in Windows XP;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Be Smart!  Protect Your PC!