Re: delays

From: Jim Macklin (p51mustang[threeX12)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:13:23 -0500

Reboot. If that doesn't stop the problem, suspect
spyware/keyloggers on your computer or even hackers.

Get your firewall turned on. The XP ICF is better than
nothing but Zone Alarm will log and control both in and
outbound Internet traffic, which may help you stop Trojans
and keyloggers.
Get SpyBot S&D from www.safer-networking.org and also
Ad-Aware from www.lavasoftusa.com to find junk. Also,
update your anti-virus and run a full system scan of all
files.