Re: Please help with automatic updates

From: MowGreen [MVP] (mowgreen_at_nowandzen.com)
Date: 05/08/04

Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 23:46:29 -0700

Josh,

Open Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel to see if KB835732 is
listed.

Go here :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS04-011.mspx

Under the " General Information " heading click the plus sign next to
Security Update Information, click the plus sign next to
Windows XP (all versions). Scroll down to " File Information " and
compare the versions of callcont.dll, mst120.dll, and nmcom.dll
with the files on your system ( make sure you choose pre-SP1 or with
SP1 to match your installation ). They are located in the Program
Files\NetMeeting folder. Right click the files, choose Properties,
click the Version tab. If these files match, the update is showing in
Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, and the registry key matches
(it is given on the above page under "Verifying Update Installation")
then the update is installed and not being detected by the Windows
Update site.

*Hopefully* the update will be refreshed soon.

MowGreen [MVP]
*-343-* Never Forgotten