Fatal CRC error on Dungeon Siege 2

Have the Deluxe edition w/Broken World expansion.
Installed correctly, Vista SP 1, 4gb ram, 256mb video.
Confirmed no updates to system out there (Direct X, BIOS and video settings).
Have started getting fatal CRC errors at same point in 1 game while looking
for picture / graphic of something in the game (have screen shots of error
msg).
I deleted and resinstalled software from scratch.
Started new character.
Still getting fatal CRC error msg w/different .
Any ideas?
Are discs defective, should I ask for a replacement?

  • Re: Fatal CRC error on Dungeon Siege 2
    ... Are you playing before and after installation with the expansion installed? ... Have started getting fatal CRC errors at same point in 1 game while looking ... Still getting fatal CRC error msg w/different. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: FYI: Some GTX 780 3DMark 11 test results
    ... Does anyone but ATi users actually care about raw benchmark numbers ... a 3DMark score with card A that is twice as high ... benchmarks that give a minimum fps rating in a benchmark or game without ... A non swimmer would be the equivalent of a BLIND person using a video ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: Silent Hill 3 - freezes at the very beginning
    ... The game isn't removing all configuration information when you uninstall it; ... The Video driver you're using isn't supported by the game. ... Updating video card drivers can solve most gaming issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: VGA vs. QVGA
    ... There aren't many 3D-enhanced racing games ... VGA is a must if you want to browse the Web / work with documents a LOT - ... I'm not a game player, but want to plan ahead and have the capability ... But I've been interested in purchasing a video iPod for video and ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Gaming
    ... > absence of the ArcSoft video capture software version they referred to, ... > is a delay of approximately 2 seconds, rendering the game unplayable. ... >> game console to the media center PC. ... Many popular video editing programs (like Windows Movie Maker) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)