Re: Master of Orion 1 - troubleshooting with XMS memory
- From: "Toller" <Toller@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 02:11:22 GMT
Hey, another MOO fanatic! My kids are always razzing me because I still
It is way too slow on dosbox. Did you find anything that makes it faster?
I found it crashed when I tried to speed it up.
"velasques" <velasques@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This is a game in DOS that was usually running without problems in all
Windows versions. Recently it stopped running in the windows xp. I believe
there is a problem of insufficient XMS memory. The program is free loaded
on the site (http://www.jonsullivan.com/misc/moo.php3). It does not result
to adjust the 'properties ' of the pif file, neither changing the size of
the memory XMS nor others, nor the compatibility, in the autoexec.nt file,
since it is suggested
in the site indicated for the system win XP
I thank all the help that you will be able to give me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Getting DOS "Masters of Orion" to run?
- Next by Date: Re: Getting DOS "Masters of Orion" to run?
- Previous by thread: Getting DOS "Masters of Orion" to run?
- Next by thread: Re: logging into gunbound