Chaos Theory windowed mode?

I have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on my XP machine and I'm looking for a way to run the game in windowed mode. Is this possible? Couldn't find anything on Google. Thanks.

  • Re: is there a way to execute programs in windowed mode
    ... Sometimes you'll get lucky and a user with 1st hand knowledge can ... you can Right Click the Game Icon & ... > control games. ... > Therefore I wonder if there is anyway to start games in windowed mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 256 colors
    ... I'm having no luck forcing it into windowed mode. ... it still enters full screen.It's not a DOS game so ... Also it works with the standard rate in ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: frame rate drops greatly every 10 seconds
    ... I have disabled the onboard sound but ... to test the pagefile as you said (have to put the games in windowed mode, ... your saying that it runs in a 'window' fine but not in full screen? ... yep..unless its just the game controller port not installed. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: 256 colors
    ... I'm having no luck forcing it into windowed mode. ... it still enters full screen.It's not a DOS game so ... Tried all the refresh rates ... Also it works with the standard rate in ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Windowed Mode in Games
    ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ... | windowed mode specificaly, because it allows me to view several windows while ... | playing the game, and is easier to close in case of a crash. ... If you want the Alt Tab key to work, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)