Re: Problem with FBA Generic Command (again...)
- From: "KM" <konstmor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:33:34 -0800
Super. Perhaps you didn't set the FBA phase for the command launch high enough to be run after IIS routine was initialized.
"Ricky" <none@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:xhmazu7f1g3k$.117hvis8jcl1b$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:42:57 -0800, KM wrote:
It all sounds linke a timing issue. I never tried IIS's adsutil.vbs script myself but I think it may have some dependencies on
component initialization that happens during FBA.
Anyway, you may want to try to launch the command from a batch script during FBA. Just make sure to put a wait statement for a
seconds or more just before the call to launch the script.
It was a timing issue. I setted up a sleep command with 3 seconds as param
and now the script works.
Thanks a lot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem with FBA Generic Command (again...)
- Next by Date: Re: FBA PNP not finding device
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with FBA Generic Command (again...)
- Next by thread: Re: FBWF corrupts files during a commit. Possible BUG