Enabling TV-Out - ThinkPad R51

Hi Can someone please help me with what driver updates do I need to
download and from where for following to work on my WinXP Professional

I checked on the IBM Support site that to Enabling TV-Out in my laptop
i need to do following steps but I don't see these options on my
currect Inter Graphics setup
Setup instructions for Intel Extreme Graphics Chipset
(http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-58625.html#ie)

Connect the S-Video cable and audio leads (optional) to the S-Video out
port and audio jack ports as shown below on your ThinkPad system to
your TV.

The S-Video port is typically located on the left side or back of the
system

Right click a blank area on the desktop and move the mouse arrow down
to Graphics Options, then to Output To as shown below.

Graphics Options > Output To > Inter (R) Dual Display Clone >
Television+Notebook

Q 1 .... I don;t see 'Television+Notebook' under Inter (R) Dual
Display Clone menu (as mentioned above) All i see is 'Monitor+Notebook'

Q 2 .....Also do't see anything to change the output from NTSC to PAL
under Display Properties > Advanced > Intel R Extreme Grpahics 2 for
Mobile > Graphics Properties

Q 3 .....Do i need to update my Graphis Driver (Which i am bit scared
to do)

Can someone please help

Thanks in Advance
Nitin

  • Enabling TV Out Pls Help
    ... Hi Can someone please help me with what driver updates do I need to ... Setup instructions for Intel Extreme Graphics Chipset ... Connect the S-Video cable and audio leads to the S-Video out ... The S-Video port is typically located on the left side or back of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Enabling TV-Out
    ... Hi Can someone please help me with what driver updates do I need to ... Setup instructions for Intel Extreme Graphics Chipset ... Connect the S-Video cable and audio leads to the S-Video out ... The S-Video port is typically located on the left side or back of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Enabling TV Out (intel 82852/82855 GM/GME graphics controller)
    ... Hi Can someone please help me with what driver updates do I need to ... Setup instructions for Intel Extreme Graphics Chipset ... Connect the S-Video cable and audio leads to the S-Video out ... The S-Video port is typically located on the left side or back of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Enabling TV-Out - ThinkPad R51
    ... Setup instructions for Intel Extreme Graphics Chipset ... Connect the S-Video cable and audio leads to the S-Video out ... The S-Video port is typically located on the left side or back of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Not for me.
    ... Well, it's also used, occasionally, by people who have software the equivalent of which does not exist on a modern system. ... what feature exactly did it have that the billions of other CAD tools don't? ... The program will go on to specify the impedance match at each port, the isolation between ports 4 and 6, and will measure the loss from ... There are cad tools that really need graphics: they are tools that model the effects of proximity, radiation from the components, etc. ...
    (Debian-User)