Re: IEXPLORE.EXE is not a valid Win32 application

Hi Matt and thanks for your reply.

Reinstalling the database didn´t help.

This problem actually didn´t occur on every build, but more and more
frequently until I can´t create a single build without this problem.
The "funny" thing is that this seems to be the only affected application in
the build, everything else is OK.
When clicking Internet Explorer on the start menu it returns " (null) is not
a valid Win32 application " and from Explorer returns " IEXPLORE.EXE is not
a valid Win32 application ".
I don´t know if this can be useful information, but I´ve also noticed that
on at least one occassion most folders have changed into e.g. "Docume~1",
but "Program Files" and "Internet Explorer" are intact. However this didn´t
affect IEXPLORE.EXE.

Is it possible that corrupted repositories might cause this error just
occasionally?
Any ideas anybody?
In the mean time I´ll wipe out the DB & repository files once more...

Thanks in advance,
Rob

.