Re: Direct Serial & DUN

From: KM (konstmor_at_nospam_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/28/05

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:37:12 -0800

Ed,

Not started RRAS is likely the reason for you to not have the DUN working.
Do you have all the components listed in this thread?
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded/msg/d136d198fe5739ae

I did test DUN a while ago with XPProEmulation image (www.xpefiles.com) on SP1. I don't think you'd appreciate me posting the
project component list as it is more than 2300 components there. But you can give it a try if you have time.

Btw, what dll could not be loaded?

Also, please check your FBALog to see if there were any errors related to RAS.

--
 Regards,
        KM, BSquare Corp.