Re: *Unable to access configuration for MS personal WebServer'

From: Andy Allred [MS] (andyall_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:04:16 -0800

This is from the "FrontPage Server Extensions" component which isn't
supported and won't work properly and should have been End of Life'd i guess
but instead had it's visibility dropped to 50 to prevent you from
inadvertently adding it. It was not supposed to ship with this client
release, as you know there was no componentized version of Windows Server,
so this component is useless.

Looks like you found it and added it anyways <grin>

Remove that component and the error will go away.

Andy

"Henrik" <hla@telenorconnect.com> wrote in message
> Hi'
>
> When running the First Boot Agent a window pops up saying:
>
> "Unable to access configuration for Microsoft Personal Web Server" -> and
> then a OK button.
>
> Where is this configuration (can I see it in the Target Designer/ is it a
> file on the disk) ?.
> -or is i just because I haven't  used the Web Server yet ?.
>

> Thanks,

Relevant Pages