Re: So close to a successful CF card boot

From: knubile (knubile.1hlas2_at_mail.mcse.ms)
Date: 12/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:14:10 -0600

The CF card appears as removable media to XP. According to Microsoft, if
I use FAT/FAT32 and bootprep, I should still be okay.
Has anyone else accomplished this? I'm doing everything they say, but
it just won't get passed loading the drivers.

--
knubile

  • Re: Word Exploit and Word 97
    ... Okay, let's look at this in the real world now. ... >What I DO expect from Microsoft...is that a MAJOR flaw in ... >I think Microsoft would make a LOT of brownie points by ... >and if Microsoft doesn't fix the problem in Word 97... ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Badehilfe gefragt
    ... Thomas 'Tom' Malkus wrote: ... installieren, was schonmal da war. ... aber was ist bei Microsoft schon normal. ... Okay, ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: how to check the scanf function if it will read more than one number
    ... Richard Heathfield wrote: ... > Okay, here's an example. ... > Microsoft say it's okay, and then in five years time Microsoft goes bust ... > suddenly it stops working, and the reason it stops working is that you ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Inline::CPP for Windows ActiveState
    ... Copyright Microsoft Corp 1984-1998. ... Microsoft Program Maintenance Utility Version 6.00.9782.0 ... A problem was encountered while attempting to compile and install your ... Failed 10/10 tests, 0.00% okay ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: OT: Computer Advice
    ... >Okay, that's exactly what I don't want; if I have to use Microsoft ... I'll just install it directly. ... You then fire up one ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)