Re: DUA

From: Richard (rwskinnernospam_at_awesomenet-period-net)
Date: 11/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:47:30 -0600

I waited several days and the newsgroup never posted the message. Probably
a hiccup with IP Service or something. My apologies....

> > Can DUA be used to update my application's .exe file? If so, How does
one
> > tell DUA to close the application so the file can be overwritten?
> >
> > Currently, my custom shell polls the USB drive (if it exists) and
searches
> > for a update file, if the file exist and it's valid, then the shell
> > shutdowns the application, copies the new file over, and restarts the
> > application, and writes a log file to the the USB Drive.
> >
> > Works fine, however I was thinking of using the built in capablitities
of
> > XPe if possible.
> >
> > Richard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PROFESSIONAL floating-point algorithms.
    ... I apologize to you on behalf of this newsgroup. ... >>As a member of this newsgroup, I do not acknowledge the right of Mr. Nilges ... You persist in ascribing dark motives and evil conspiracies to Richard ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: I just dont understand why...
    ... >>> Richard, First off, I don't recall saying anything about Christian ... This is a newsgroup, not Richard's email account. ...
    (rec.boats.paddle)
  • Re: girik mothers suck black cock LOL
    ... > attempting to monopolize the newsgroup and create the impression ... This person is a Turkish supremacist living in the UK posting ... > newsgroup from this Turkish Muslim terrorism. ... Richard, just kick him in the groin. ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: (WR) Warlingham
    ... can actually get het up enough to write enormous emails defending ... outside the newsgroup for heavens' sake! ... Richard - I completely agree. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)