Re: darkening the taskbar
- From: "Juan Perez" <pgjuan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:28:10 +0100
I am not sure if there is any progrmans that allow you to hide or darken the
taskbar. But you can hide it when the mouse it is not over it.
If you go to control panel, taskbar and Startup menu, you can deselect "keep
the taksbar on top of the other windows".
Let us know if that help you.
"littlesk8erboy" <littlesk8erboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to know if there is a way to auto darken the taskbar until
I would like to still be able to see and read things like the time in it
while its dark but be able to make it bright on mouse-over.
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem customizing colors in appearance display properties
- Next by Date: Re: How to save all username and passwords of one computer
- Previous by thread: Re: Limited Font Selection in Appearance Advanced Settings... Why?
- Next by thread: WS-FTP Pro suddenly stopped working