Re: Changing Font Color On Desktop
- From: "D. Spencer Hines" <poguemidden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:31:24 +0100
It was actually pretty silly of you to want to change the color of the font
on the desktop in the first place.
It's a trivial issue.
"Munchichic" <Munchichic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you for your response. I figured I was doing something wrong since
been trying to figure this out ever since we installed XP. No wonder I
couldn't fix the problem. I don't like the idea of having to run a program
every time I want my desktop font to be a different color. Just too much
and not worth it. I appreciate knowing that there IS such a program
but it would be better for me if I didn't have to run it every time I
my desktop font color to be other than what Windows chooses, which is all
time. Thanks for your help though. At least now I know it's not an option
even have to change.
I sent before I completed - there is a freeware app that can change the
colors, but only if it is running. Check it out here:
- Prev by Date: Re: how to keep two or three web sites minimized on the bottom bar
- Next by Date: Ctrl-Alt-Del brings up Task Manager or not?
- Previous by thread: Re: Changing font color on desktop
- Next by thread: Re: Plain white screen