Quick launch toolbar icons too small.

How do you make the quick launch icons bar under the toolbars bigger? My
operating system is Windows xp home addition with SP 1 installed. I can
hardly see mine.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

  • Re: I want to migrate to Linux
    ... Microsoft considers the x86 platform to still be what it was when it was ... Dirty Operating System"; not to be confused with the Q-DOS ... 1.x versions had a GUI called Presentation Manager, from which the Windows ... Thompson has stated that GNU/Linux and cousins are all de facto UNIX ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Newbie to WCE!
    ... Windows CE, which is a full-blown operating system, just like Windows XP, ... the chip maker for the BSP if they have one (there ... All I want to know is can I buy a microcontroller chip (One of the chips ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • [Full-disclosure] - IRISH VIRUS - DoS Security Bypass and System access
    ... THE operating system ... Apple Computer Apple DOS ... Windows CE ... LOLDONGS Research, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Banned Town Security ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat
    ... re-install has happened more than that. ... Heck, even Steve Ballmer, CEO for Microsoft needs to re-install Windows ... We have an enterprise grade firewall behind the router. ... The main problems I encounter again and again are with clueless operators who've ignored repeated instructions about dangerous surfing practices and clicking on attachments - those are the two most common causes of problems - are they caused by the operating system? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Novell Client login form enables reading and writing from and to the clipboard of the logged-in
    ... Novell Client for Windows, ... Anyone with access to the computer's local operating system console, ... inject its own textual content into the clipboard of the currently logged-in ...
    (Bugtraq)