Re: SP2 drove me topen source

Just finished dl'ing Knoppix using dialup at 26.4 :( Have to agree, looks
very promising. Easy, relatively intuitive, only problem I'm having so far
is getting it to recognize and be recognized as part of my home "workgroup".
Testing it on a dual-boot setup with 98SE on 1st hd and XP Pro on 2nd, both
running Fat32 for both access to all hd's and clean DOS boot considerations.

I keep stating what Linux REALLY needs is quality games. My thinking is ...
If they had more, all those young guns would be just as happy playing their
games regardless of OS (assuming they worked) and in fact might DEMAND Linux
for some. That would spill-over into using the more common "everyday" type
apps which would mean more exposure etc. etc..

Let's face it, most don't need MS Office, PhotoShop etc.
..