ID issue

Hi!
Windows XP Home was installed in my son's name. Now that it was not fast
enough for him I took the computer and created a new user in my name with
administor rights. Then deleted his user id. It turns out that cookies,
favourites etc. continue to be in his name and there is still a folder under
Documents and settings...How do I remove him completely from the computer and
have only my name ?
Thanks

  • Re: Deleting Cookies (Cookies vs. Temporary Internet File folders)
    ... (From MS MVP's for IE.OE and Windows 95-XP). ... FYI - I cleared my TIP folder by accessing it thru Explorer. ... THAT ALSO CLEARED MY Cookies folder!!! ... > empty the Temporary Internet Files folder. ...
  • Re: Re: Re: How to search cookies folder?
    ... The Cookies folder is not indexed (nor is the ... parent AppData folder), so indexing settings are not relevant here either. ... "Windows Search 4.0" is shown. ... versions of Vista used version 3, ...
  • index file that wont go away
    ... Index.dat is a required folder and yes it does keep a log ... delete the 'Temporary Internet Files', History or Cookies ... Cookies folders points Windows at the proper files within ...
  • Re: keep cookie file up to date
    ... Index.dat File in the History Folder May Become Very Large ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ... > Export your cookies using file/import and export. ... > commands from the windows directory, ...
  • Re: System Documents Folder
    ... All favourites saved in one convenient file for later recovery or importation into other browsers. ... folder is actually the Documents system folder. ... If you then go to the current Favorites folder and try the right-click -Properties-Location- Restore Defaults, hopefully it will do just that and restore the Documents system folder to the proper location again. ... with Windows I can re-install and not lose my Favourites and Documents). ...