Re: Mail Icon

Sorry, I don't have Vista so I can't speak to its Control Panel. The Mail icon in my Control Panel (XP) was placed by Outlook.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

Dominick D. wrote:
For example, in Vista, you have a mail icon in the control panel. Now, when I go in the control panel in XP Pro, I don't see that mail icon. That's what I mean. I'm trying to configure the exchange server at the place where I work, using their exchange server info.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

Which Mail icon are you referring to? The icon I have in Control Panel with the name 'Mail' was put there by Microsoft Outlook.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

Dominick D. wrote:
Hello; I have installed Win XP Pro and I noticed that I can't find the mail icon in the control panel. How do I find the mail icon?
.