- From: "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:11:31 -0700
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:07:01 -0800, Dhusband_1
Can anyone tell me why I would have "svchost.exe" running 6 times in processes.
My system is not running up to par & was wondering if the should all be
It's perfectly normal. Look elsewhere for the cause of your problem.
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP Windows - Shell/User
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
- Prev by Date: Re: Boot startup order
- Next by Date: Re: svchost.exe
- Previous by thread: Boot startup order
- Next by thread: Re: svchost.exe