Bin and cue files
- From: "Joseph Childs" <jchilds1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:15:49 -0400
I have a .bin and .cue file for a program that I want to install on my
computer. I have downloaded Virtual CD Control from Microsoft and set it up
on my computer. It apparently sets up a virtual cd drive as CD-R drive (X:).
How do I use it to convert the .bin and .cue files to a form that I can load
on my computer?
Joseph Childs (jchilds1@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
All messages are checked for viruses before being sent.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help ! Can't make external loudspeakers to work on laptops !
- Next by Date: Re: Safe Mode
- Previous by thread: Re: XP gone potty
- Next by thread: Re: Safe Mode