Bin and cue files

I have a .bin and .cue file for a program that I want to install on my
computer. I have downloaded Virtual CD Control from Microsoft and set it up
on my computer. It apparently sets up a virtual cd drive as CD-R drive (X:).
How do I use it to convert the .bin and .cue files to a form that I can load
on my computer?

--
Joseph Childs (jchilds1@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
All messages are checked for viruses before being sent.

  • RE: How can I mount a cdrom .bin file?
    ... These guys took BSD cd9660 mounting programs and adapt them ... > for windows. ... (first hit on google using "bin cue burn bsd") ... creates a .bin CD image should create a cue file also. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: bin files and a cue file
    ... Daemon Tools in a virtual drive. ... You need both of these files to burn this type of image. ... the .cue file, and burn this to a CD. ... ..bin file, ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: Bit Torrents
    ... What tool do I use to image that BIN to a CD? ... fact that the CUE file is empty. ... nero is the most common program used to do bin and cue, ... Regular Nero, or the Alcohol 120? ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: changing file types
    ... yes there is a cue file with the bin ... is nero or isobuster what i need to extract from binary to svcd? ...