Re: Adaware free
- From: jwmtx <jwmtx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 22:30:01 -0800
I have triedd that. It did not work for me. I also did not ignore Mr. Glees
suggestion. It didn't work either. I am at a loss but I thank all of your for
your help. James
Yes, I have tried all these things mentioned without success. On my "add-.
remove" program it shows Adaware using 29 mb of space but it's folder is
empty. How can I remove this entry on the programs listed? Thank you, James
I have Adaware free installed. It will not let me uninstall it. It just
flashes once and stays there. How can I uninstall it? Thank you
Also, it's possible the new dialog window is hiding under another window.
Did you close all applications (so they have no windows open) and then run
their uninstaller? If there are other windows left open, tried moving them
off the side to see if the new dialog window was underneath?
Tried disabling/exiting their program or any remnant processes for it before
running their uninstaller?
- Prev by Date: Re: Help Needed!
- Next by Date: Re: NEED HELP W/ DELL WIRELESS KB
- Previous by thread: Re: Adaware free
- Next by thread: Re: Adaware free