Convert Music File Format
- From: Yawrood <Yawrood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:56:02 -0700
PLEASE tell me how to convert any musioc file format to MP3 (or other format
Windows Media Player will play.
(It would also be helpful if anyone could tell me how to reset Preferences
in Windows XP Professional.)
I purchased iTunes music - which downloaded in an MPEG-4 format. Windows
Media Player will not play it. So I went to itunes information and found:
third-party music players and AAC file support". The instructions read "To
convert....to another format, such as MP3: etc etc (which Media Player will
It told me: "On Windows, choose Edit>Preferences, etc., etc.
How / Where does one locate "Windows" then locate "Edit>Preferences?
Or, just please tell me how to convert any file format to MP3 (or other
format that Windows Media Player will play).
It would also be helpful if anyone could tell me how to reset Preferences in
Windows XP Professional.
Thanks to anyone!
- Prev by Date: Re: Win XP CD won't boot
- Next by Date: RE: Convert Music File Format
- Previous by thread: Re: SP3 - "To XP or not to XP - that is the question"
- Next by thread: RE: Convert Music File Format