Internet Connection Error

"Your request cannot be completed because the service could
not be found or did not respond. The service might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
your network settings"

Every time I go on my hard drive, I get this error.. My Internet connection
appears to be fine, I am able to surf, and my email is coming in.. If anyone
knows how I should adjust my network settings as stated in the error, I
would appreciate it.. thanks Rainy

Windows XP home
SP2
Linksys LNE100TX(v5) Fast Ethernet

  • Re: Internet Connection Error
    ... "Your request cannot be completed because the service could ... knows how I should adjust my network settings as stated in the error, ... thanks Rainy ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Need answers to .NET Interview questions
    ... The Web site ... might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Its POTC VIDEO time!
    ... might be experiencing technical difficulties, ... adjust your browser settings. ... Have a home video that's trapped on your camera? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Baked catfish?
    ... was looking for ideas for catfish and listed all the classic basics but was ... probably not quite sure how to adjust (most recipes fry and the request was ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Naspc.org ???????????????
    ... The Web site ... might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust ... your browser settings. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)