Re: Windows Notepad

"ctowers" <ctowers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fhaedj$l0$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
J&P wrote:
The lower case letter L in Notepad appears almost like an upside down
capital L. This does not occur in any other of my word processing
programs.

Is this a Microsoft problem?

Have you tried selecting a different font?

Yes, thanks. I have already changed the font as I want to use Wordpad
for short .bat files. I was just curious as to where that wierd
character had come from.

Cheers
Joe

  • Re: Wordpad formatting: Why no color option when a large area?
    ... font, color, strikeout, and underline characteristics. ... highlight a lot, say half a page, the color option vanishes. ... "selecting sections" again. ... I don't ever use Toolbar - just keyboard shortcuts. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Required lifetime of gdi objects?
    ... >selecting fonts in the help, but none that shed light on this point. ... >Can you do this (where font selection is carried out in a separate function ... > LOGFONT logFont; ... In addition, the pFont that you ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Variable name with different font size
    ... your output file and writes a header of fonts and styles selected, ... There's Michael Gerhard's 1988 Elmop.lib which allows selecting ... etc) pre-loaded single font with keyboard.sys. ... version probably does the same in non-english Windows but we haven't ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Required lifetime of gdi objects?
    ... CGDIObject dtor, but this will fail, as the font will still be ... > selecting fonts in the help, but none that shed light on this point. ... > LOGFONT logFont; ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: MS "Help" messages print far too small.
    ... > For years now we have been complaining about the font size utilized in the ... Here's some of the double talk we have uncovered in Microsoft Windows ... > To Set Printer Defaults - only if you have the Manage Printers permission. ... Probably, selecting, copying and pasting the Help text into ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)