Re: defaults & audio players

Right click any wav file > Point to "Open with" > Click "Choose Program.." >
Check the option "Always use the selected program..." > Choose Music match
from the list [ If not there, go to the directory where it is installed and
double click the main exe file > Choose Ok

"MR" <MR@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hi- I like to use Music match when I download 15 second wav files off the
| net to hear speech (TTS) samples. But, ever since my kids used my pc to
plug
| in their Ipods, my wav files play.........but open up with Quicktime. I
dont
| like QT & want the wav files I download to automatically open with MMatch
as
| before.
| I tried a few things I know but QT keeps taking over.
|
| --
| Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !

  • Re: Opening .exes from web server failing without error
    ... execute it or download it? ... else happens and there is no error at all on the server ... I could do the samme with the exe file by ...
  • Re: link needed to stand alone browser download-AV question
    ... | Windows Update for additional updates and patches you may need. ... || I have a friend's laptop here-repairing it from an invasion. ... || Is there a site to download Internet Explorer and OE then I would ... The cleaning result is that every .exe file is deleted so any .exe needs ...
  • Re: Devices missing
    ... I perservered and now after downloading the .exe file onto the Desktop ... further driver for the Yamaha drive. ... Download the .exe file to your ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: IE6 Downloading problems
    ... Please don't assume it is an exe file if it is not. ... Remove the plugin with Regedit.exe ... >A good example is when I tried to download the Office ... >>Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems ...
  • Re: EMB VC4.0...cannot get emulator to run
    ... I tried to run the target .exe file, but it reports that files are missing. ... > 2) Will you be able to build an exe file and/or some support files or will ... > download and debug programs and DLLs on the device, ... >> Thanks Paul. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)